Follow the artwork/design/logo, OEM is welcomed. our designer could offer service by your idea to arrange layout. beautiful and matching. Multicolours(we are able to print up to 10 colours)
ISO; BSCI; BRC, FDA...
Outer bag, inner box, carton, pallet as per customer requirements
Have strict quality controlling system at each procedure, from the incoming materials to finished products to make sure 100% perfect quality before delivery goods before loading as customers’ requirement.
Usually 21 days for mass production and 7 days for samples/ special service for urgent orders.
Or as customers’ requirement.
Ensure in each products
- Correct size and thickness
- Tensile strength of film
- Puncture resistance
- Print Quality
- Seal strength
- Tear Resistant
01. Weed control: reduce water evaporation and in this manner, save water usage. They also reduce the water fluctuations in the soil, and help maintain constant humidity in the root zone.
02. Water conservation: the combined of use of mulch film and drip irrigation improves water dispersion and contribute to maintaining consistent levels of moisture in the soil. In addition, darkness under the mulch "raises" root development upwards towards the ventilated upper layer of soil, where in the presence of oxygen, their activity is more efficient.
03. Pest attraction or repelling: Transparent or opaque mulch films help retain heat and raise the temperature of the soil, which is extremely important in autumn, winter and early spring. Opaque films (such as black/silver) reduce the day-night temperature fluctuation in the soil, and black/silver and black/white mulch films reflect the light and enhance photosynthesis. These mulch films are suitable for hot seasons. Substrate for plants and fruit. The mulch films prevent direct contact between the plants and fruits with the soil and preserve the quality of the fruits.
04. Modification of microclimates in Plant and Soil: Reflective films (silver) repel harmful pests, specifically lead aphids and trips. Yellow mulch films attract moths and reduce their adhesion ability.
05. Reduced risk of contamination: can be sealed when not in use.
06. Enviroments: In open areas, fertilizers may be diluted in the root zone area (specically in high precipitation microclimate and rainy regions. The use of mulch film prevents this from occuring. However, the mulch films also prevent the removal of salts that accumulate around the root area after rainfall.
Application: Use as protective shield to our cultivated crops, protecting its tender roots from sunlight, retaining moisture, and shielding the plant from the attack of weeds and parasites, its known as Agriculture much film.
MOQ: 1 tons
Payment term: T / T or L / C at sight, irrevocable